Monday, September 27, 2010

Real Hip Hooray: Gloriously Imperfect

The lovely and stylish Steph over at Bondville hosted her daughter's third birthday earlier this month. I had to giggle at her post about her best intentions for decorating and how some friends swooped in to save her at the last minute - I think we've all been there.

It is casually styled and sweet in its simplicity, but still a celebration with lots of little details that make it special and memorable for the birthday girl!

My favourite is the cake - totally achievable for every aspiring cake diva, but pink and pretty with chocolate involved - doesn't get any better.
You can see all the details here.

I also found this lovely simple baby shower that Steph posted earlier in the year. Again some gorgeous details - but you had me at the freckle cups!
(All images via Bondville)

1 comment:

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Oh I'm so thrilled that you've included my little party amongst all these fabulous ones. Thanks girls! x